Saturday, May 28, 2016

Mother's Day Phone Call, May 8th | email, May 9th

Mother's Day phone call: Elder Hughes in Brazil, Syd in Africa, Ben in Utah.

Dear family,

It was excellent talking to you yesterday! And to meet Ben. You all look really good and happy which makes me happy! The call seemed so short, and I wanted to talk more, but I’m just glad we were able to talk to each other.

I’m loving working hard every day. I’m also working to improve my leadership skills—essentially the biggest thing I’ve been learning is that love actually is the greatest commandment and motivator, and the only way to be an effective leader. Something I’m really trying to improve on.

Quick email today ’cause we talked about most things yesterday. We had the Leadership Council this past week -- we had training from President Silcox, the Assistants, and Sister Training Leaders, and this week we will present the same training to the Zone here in Mogi with the Zone and Sister Leaders from the Itaquaquecetuba Zone. Should be great!

Love you all! I’m grateful for the support you give each week and each day! You give me motivation to work harder and find new people to teach.

I hope you see blessings in your life this week!

Zone Mogi das Cruzes
Moving sand to make cement to make a house: me and Elders Ewerton, David, and Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment